NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning. The Art-a-Pack Giveaway (the “Promotion”) starts at September 1 2021 at 11:59 PM and end it June 1st 2022 at 11:59 PM
(the "Promotion Period"). Prevailing Eastern Time Zone time shall control for all purposes of this Promotion. The Promotion is governed by these Official Rules, and is subject to all applicable U.S. federal, state and local laws, and provincial or territorial laws, and is void wherever prohibited by law.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia (excluding residents of Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions) who are 18 years of age or younger. Any individuals who have, within one year prior to the start date of the Promotion, performed services for Jokari, or its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and successor companies or any organizations responsible for fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Promotion or supplying any prize, and the immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter the Promotion or win a prize. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not. Mechanically altered or reproduced Entries are not eligible. In order to enter the Promotion or receive a prize, you must fully comply with these Official Rules, and by entering you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Jokari, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects, and you certify that you are eligible to enter.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, provide your first and last name and email address to Jokari through the website www.https://www.jokari.com/pages/backpackgiveaway/(the “Web Site”). ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY June 1st 2022 at 11:59 PM
Limit one (1) Entry per person throughout the Promotion Period. Entries by the same person in excess of the limits stated herein will be disqualified. Entries submitted to the Web Site will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of the entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- RANDOM DRAWING; ODDS OF WINNING: Jokari will randomly select one winner after the Promotion Period from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the promotional period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email using the information provided on his/her Entry within one week of the drawing date. Jokari will then send to Winner by email, at the address on his/her Entry, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Publicity Release, unless prohibited by law, and any other documentation that Jokari requires (the "Affidavit"). In order to redeem his/her prize, the Winner shall sign, have notarized, and return to Jokari the Affidavit within fourteen (14) days from the date Jokari sent the Affidavit to the winner. In the event: (a) Winner cannot be reached for whatever reason after a reasonable effort has been exerted based on the information stated in the Entry, (b) of noncompliance with the above or within any of the aforesaid time periods, (c) Winner is found to be ineligible to enter the Promotion or receive the prize, (d) Winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules, (e) Winner's prize notification or Affidavit is returned as undeliverable for whatever reason, or (f) Winner fails to fulfill the Affidavit-related obligations, the potential winner shall be disqualified from the Promotion and an alternate winner may be selected, at Jokari’s sole discretion, from among the other eligible entries received. Winner selection is under the supervision of Jokari and its decision is final and binding in all respects.
- PRIZES: The approximate retail value (the "ARV") of the prize is $500 and consists of a check made out to the winner. Under no circumstances will cash be awarded as a prize option. Jokari may, at its sole discretion, substitute all or portions of the prize with items of equal or greater ARV. Winner will be provided with a claim form. Winner must sign and date the claim form and return it with all official documentation before the prize can be released. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. ARV of all prizes is in U.S. dollars. The prize will be awarded within 1 year of receipt of valid and executed winners' affidavit or prize confirmation. Any portion of the prize not accepted or unclaimed and/or unused by the winner will be forfeited and will not be substituted.
- NO TAMPERING; RIGHT TO CANCEL, MODIFY: Jokari and its parent companies. subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors shall not have any obligation or responsibility, including any responsibility to award any prize to entrants, with regard to: (a) Entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate the Official Rules; (b) Entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind; (c) entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Promotion or claiming the prize; (d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any inability of the winner to accept the prize for any reason; (f) if a prize cannot be awarded due to Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond Jokari’s reasonable control; or (g) any damages, injuries or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resulting from participating in this promotion or any promotion or prize related activities. Jokari reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be: (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion, or with any Web sites promoting the Promotion; (b) acting in violation of the Official Rules; or (c) entering or attempting to enter the Promotion multiple times through the use of multiple email addresses or the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit entries. If Jokari determines, in its sole discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the Promotion, it reserves the right to void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Promotion, including the entire Promotion, and/or modify the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prize(s) using all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Promotion is terminated or modified due to technical difficulties or unforeseen events prior to the expiration date of the Promotion Period, notice will be posted at www.jokari.com/promotions
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: By participating in the Promotion, entrants and winner agree to release and hold harmless Jokari and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death which may occur in connection with preparation for, or participation in, the Promotion, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of the prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Jokari and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants or to any other person's computer, regardless of how caused, relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this Promotion. Entrants and winners acknowledge that Jokari has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize.
- APPLICABLE LAW; ARBITRATION: Except as stated below concerning arbitration, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Jokari in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. In addition, any dispute relating to the Promotion (including these Official Rules) shall be brought exclusively through arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The arbitration will utilize the Commercial Rules of Arbitration in effect when the claim is made and will proceed under the expedited rules. A decision of the arbitrator may be entered as a judgment in any court having appropriate jurisdiction. The parties agree that any claim must be brought in an individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. This agreement to arbitrate is governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. § 1, et seq.
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNER: The winner’s name will be posted to Jokari social media pages on or about June 15, 2022 and for at least thirty days thereafter.